Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trickin and Treatin




It's amazing what one can do with $0, a sharpie marker and a pair of scissors. Our church had a Pirate & Princess Party on Friday night, and while I thought I would make 2 of each, I quickly realized my mad sewing skillz would prevent me from the DIY princess costumes. So we went with 2 pirates and 2 piratesses. No tulle required.

Then we headed to the Robersons for Halloween. There were a total of 10 youngins but somewhere between the following picture and all of the group shots, I lost my camera. That is also why there is no proof of our Minnie Mouse and UGA football player who sat in the stroller, mad as hornets, that we required them to go trick-or-treating at their bedtime. You'll just have to trust me that they were adorable too.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I'm impressed with the costumes!! Go Suzy Q....I knew you had it from the moment you threw together your Gwen Stefani costume.