Friday, December 24, 2010

Some mail for your mailbox.

Since the greater majority of you probably did not receive a Christmas card from us this year, you are in luck. And the fact that I only ordered 24 cards has been duly noted in my "Notes for Christmas 2011" notebook. Along with the fact that they weren't even cards. They were magnets. That's what I get for ordering online after midnight. But really, it was all in the plan. I wanted 24 people (including us) to be able to display our bootiful faces all year long. For the rest of you, you'll just have to settle for our bootiful faces on your computer.



Merry Christmas blog readers.

All both of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heart! such a beautiful Merry Christmas wish! Merry Christmas to you, too Akins Family!

Anonymous said...

Make that 3!

Denise

Ally said...

Super cute...make it 4!