Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We {still} won't be quiet.

Buster's on tour.

He does not simply do his songs and leave the stage anymore. Now, he wants a hype man (or woman - in most cases, me) to precede him. And he is specific on what his hype man does. He wants an intro, a PRAYER {love it} and an asking of the crowd to stand and join.

The crowd of babies never stands and joins, but I don't think he really wants them to anyway. It might take away from his performance. I do foresee a request for stage lights in the near future. Demanding little thing he is.

Today's song comes compliments of EcoCamp - as does EVERY OTHER SONG on the tour.

I'm so waiting for a new album release.

We {still} won't be quiet. from Suzanne Akins on Vimeo.

4 comments:

ally said...

oh my goodness..I love when he turns and walks away and then comes back to the mic a little louder!! SO ADORABLE can't wait to show Michael!

Rachael Lee said...

What a professional. The microphone and purple scarf: priceless!

Heather said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Too cute for words!! What a performer!

Heather said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Too cute for words!! What a performer!