Monday, February 14, 2011

In the words of J.Lo, my love don't cost a thing.

All of my loves are asleep or at school right now. I'm like a giddy kid on Christmas morning waiting for us all to be together so we can have our final celebration of this "love" weekend, complete with our traditional heart shaped pancakes for dinner.

 
The in-laws came to visit this weekend and with that, brought their babysitting expertise so we had no choice but to take full advantage. The Husb took me to our favorite hole in the wall, Georgia Sea Grill, where he almost had to remove me from said location because I thought licking the bowl of their AMAZING crab soup was proper etiquette at fancy restaurants. Husb didn't agree. Oh wells. Like putting lipstick on a pig.

It was probably the best date we've ever had. Wow. That's a big statement. It must have been the 5 hours of uninterrupted conversation. And the food. And the ambience. Oh yeah and definitely the company - that hottie who kept bringing me flowers and trying to pay for my dinner.  :)

I know many people hate Valentine's day for various reasons, but I love having a whole day/weekend dedicated to showing my loves just how much I love them.

Much like those heart shaped candies that taste like sweet chalk.

I dedicate those Sweethearts to you bunch of crazies I call my heart...
Husb - Me + U = ♥
Big Sis -  XOXOXO
Buster - Be Mine
Tiny Miss - Too Sweet
Wild Man - Marry Me
Mr.Biggles - U R Purr-fect!

Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heart shaped pankcakes... I wanted to come to dinner at your house!